This is a secondary website to supplement my Avon Store http://YourAvon.com/TTillett Here I will upload videos about Avon Products and; Suggestions and; Tips from Home Decor to Makeup Application and; Fashion

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever been in an earthquake, tornado, or other natural disaster? When was it and what did you do to stay safe?

2011 was crazy here in CT & for the 2nd time I felt an earthquake which was weird, followed by Hurricane Irene which lucky for us only had damage to the woodstove chimney due to wind twisted & came down so we can't use it BUT worst for us was SnowTober event which left us with out power or heat from Sat thru until late Thurs nite early Friday morning - We heated the house with the fireplace insert & I also used that to heat up water to wash with & learned how to cook some foods in/over the fire place insert - thank goodness I had prepared in advance by buying some used camping gear made to cook over a fire

Ask me anything about Avon Products

No comments: